Terms & Conditions
We know lots can change in a young footballer’s lives. That is why you are only ever committed to a month at a time!
Please see below for our payment’s terms and conditions:
- Payments are debited from your chosen DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD on 1st of each month.
Your payments to us are not a direct debit from your bank, it is a recurring card payment just like Netflix.
- Cancel with 30 days’ notice.
Should you wish to cancel your subscription, please email email@example.com or call / text 07920 526249. We require a 30-day payment notice period to cancel your subscription.
If you submit our cancellation form on 8th of the month, your final payment will be on the 1st of the following month. You will still have full access to the classes in the final month you pay for, and no further payments will be taken after this date.
- Updating your payment details.
Should you ever need to update your card details, you can do so by emailing us. We will send you a direct link to do so. If a payment ever fails on 1st of the month, our system will automatically retry on 4th and 9th. After this date you will be prompted to update your card.
- Access to classes if payment fails.
Should your payment fail on 1st of the month, you will not be able to access your child’s class until we have received payment. Payment usually fails due to our customers having a new bank card which they need to update. The system will message you when your payment fails and will include a link to make a payment immediately. Please note: your monthly fee will still be due in full even if you miss a class because you have not been able to pay on time.
- Your space is secure.
Until you tell us otherwise, your space is secured with payment each month. This way, you never have to miss a class and your child’s football development will blossom!
- Payments Remain the Same Each Month
Your monthly price is an average of all the classes in the year. For example, some months have 5 sessions, others have 4. The minimum number of classes in a month is 2 which usually happens in April.
The price always remains the same as this is the most economical way of running our payments.
- Covering Payments
We can only take payment from you on 1st of each month, therefore when you sign up after your trial, any classes in that month will be added to the following months payment. E.G. If there are 3 classes after your trial in that month, we will add a 3-class covering payment to the following months payment.
You will always receive an email notifying you of this.
- Debt Recovery
Should you be in breach of these payment terms and conditions and after all communication with you has failed, your details and the matter will be escalated to a debt recovery agency to recoup any amounts due to us. Mini Soccer Advance Ltd will not be liable for any losses that you face, and all debt recovery is handled directly by a third-party debt recovery company.
Cancellations and Changes to Your Bookings
- You can change or cancel your booking 24 hours prior to the session starting. Any changes after this date are subject to availability and no refund will be issued.
- We are unable to issue refunds or credit for any missed classes. If your child is unable to attend due to long term illness or injury, you must provide us with a doctor’s letter for us to review their space on our class.
- If live classes are cancelled for any reason outside the control of Mini Soccer Advance, including (without limitation) because of an “Act of God” (e.g., disruption resulting from extreme weather conditions, earthquakes, strikes or terrorist activity), or where local or governmental authorities/public guidance advise that live classes should be suspended for health or other reasons (‘Extreme Reasons’), then no refunds nor credits shall be given. Mini Soccer Advance reserves the right to provide online classes as a replacement for, or alternative to, live classes where it is not possible or reasonably practicable to provide live classes, including (without limitation) for the Extreme Reasons, and in doing so Mini Soccer Advance shall satisfy its contractual obligations hereunder and there shall be no entitlement to any refund or credit.
For clarity, if a school or other organisation, including any other venues we may use, make a decision to close due to inclement weather, industrial action, national or international emergency or any other event that is out of the control of Mini Soccer Advance then Mini Soccer Advance is under no obligation to make any repayments and therefore any payments made in advance are non-refundable.
If your child tests positive for Covid-19 and they are unable to make the holiday club, if you do not tell us 5 days before the date your child is booked in for, then unfortunately no refund will be issued.
- We have a responsibility for ensuring the well-being and safety of all children in our classes and hold a behaviour management policy (available upon request). We want all children to enjoy our classes, and to do so, we follow a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination, bullying and persistent poor behaviour of any kind, irrespective of any special needs.
- In more serious cases, we reserve the right to ask parents to remove children from classes with future class bookings to be discussed. Your subscription could be terminated but no refund will be made for any remaining classes in that month, and any costs associated with the exclusion will be the parent’s responsibility.
- We reserve the right to exclude a child at any time prior to or during a class due to illness.
- We reserve the right to cancel all bookings with us and withdraw your child, should we deem necessary, in the event of poor, aggressive, offensive, insulting behaviour (not limited to what is listed) whilst in attendance at our programmes and / or towards any member of staff, or other parents / spectators. Your subscription would be terminated but no refund will be made for any remaining classes in that month, and any costs associated with the exclusion will be the parent’s responsibility.
We ask all parents to respect our rules and to encourage their child whilst in attendance.
We recognise that the needs of individual children vary and will seek to accommodate children with specific needs and/or medical conditions within our programme. It is our policy not to exclude any child due to specific needs and/or medical conditions wherever possible.
It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to inform us of any medical conditions and special educational needs or disabilities, when making their booking so we can discuss how best to accommodate the child and consider whether any reasonable adjustments can be made to ensure they are able to fully participate and enjoy the activities in our classes within the staffing ratios provided for their age group. Whilst we are unable to offer one-to-one support, we will always discuss this personally with the parent/carer.
The needs of each child vary so decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and depend upon the level of support each individual child may require.
Feedback and Complaints Process
We take all complaints seriously and work closely with you to resolve any complaint that you may make.
If you would like to make a complaint, please first raise this with the session manager. We will follow up with you within 2 working days to discuss and attempt to resolve your complaint. You are also able to email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with your complaint or call us on 07920526249.
Please note: It is very important that you report any issues or complaints to the session manager / your child’s coach leader prior to leaving your session, where possible.
We have a very strict policy where all incidents and injuries are logged and stored with us, through incident report forms and accident report forms. These are completed by each coach at the end of the class or at the time of an incident / injury occurring and the child’s parent / guardian is informed immediately.
We have a strict safeguarding policy in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children participating in our classes. Should we feel the need to act we may take the following steps:
1) Discuss as a team confidentially the best way to approach the situation and inform our safeguarding officer. We may also approach the local FA for safeguarding advice
2) Report to the local services
3) Take advice from the NSPCC
4) Call the police if we feel a child is in immediate danger
For our full safeguarding policy, please email us directly. We may not report safeguarding and welfare matters to you relating to your child, if we feel that your child may be in danger or it may make the situation worse. We will always take advice on this and act accordingly. We thank you in advanced for understanding and agreeing to the above.
All members of staff have a valid DBS, are safeguard and first aid trained.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.